URP – URBAN RENEW – PROJECTOS IMOBILIÁRIOS SICAFI S.A., with registered office at R. Jau, n.º 54 1330-314 Lisboa Portugal and with Tax ID No. 513762388 (“Website Owner” or “URP”), makes available the website www.pestanaportocovo.com (hereinafter, the “Site”).
and services of its business partners. This Cookies Policy (hereinafter the “Cookies Policy” or “Policy”) governs how cookies are collected, stored and used and how information collected through cookies on this website (“Website”) is processed. This Policy shall, where necessary, be supplemented by the applicable legislation on this matter
Please note that this Policy is not applicable to third party websites that may be accessed through hyperlinks made available on the Website. Furthermore, this Policy does not regulate the data processing operations carried out by third parties when obtaining data through the cookies installed. These processing operations will be the responsibility of the third parties that collect them.
The user may, at any time, configure their preferences regarding the Cookies used on the Website, using the tool provided in Point 7 (Security, management and blocking of Cookies).
Cookies are small information files, usually in .html format, stored by a website on your equipment (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.). This Policy regulates all cookies and other technological forms of user tracking, such as tags, pixel tags, web beacons, user ids or other technological forms that may be developed (together referred to as “Cookies”).
Each time you visit the Website, your browser allows access to Cookies installed on your equipment, making it possible to recognise and memorise the identifier associated with you (where applicable), as well as to immediately activate your usage preferences. The Website will only install Cookies on your device with your express consent, except in the case of Cookies that are strictly necessary for the website to operate.
With regard to Cookies that are strictly necessary, if you wish to delete them or automatically set their blocking, you may do so in accordance with the instructions in Section 6 (Security, control and blocking of cookies).
Cookies may be used to ensure the functioning of certain essential features of websites, to increase their efficiency and to enable owners to collect information and user preferences. Cookies also serve to show you advertising that is more relevant to your interests according to the information in your history and Cookies already installed.
The Website uses several categories of cookies, each category corresponding to different purposes:
• Strictly necessary Cookies – Without these Cookies it will not be possible to ensure the basic functionality of the Website and/or to offer you access to functions that you expressly request from us. As such, these cookies cannot be disabled on our systems. They may be used to give you access to functions such as ensuring your security while browsing the Website. You may set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but this may affect the operation of the Website.
• Personalisation Cookies – Through these Cookies it is possible to offer the user a personalised browsing experience and access to functions that, although not strictly necessary, may enrich their interaction with the Website.
• Analytical Cookies – These Cookies are used to collect statistical information. Using this information website owners can analyse the use of their websites and how users interact with their pages This type of cookie can also be used, in conjunction with advertising cookies, to measure interactions with advertisements placed on websites.
In the table below we present more detailed information regarding the Cookies we use and their functionalities, including the entity responsible for placing them, how they work, their purpose, duration and the sharing of data with third parties.
|Used to differentiate new users from returning users
|Differentiate new users but only to distinguish them between simultaneous presences
|Speed up orders by storing preferences
Each Cookie has a domain name associated with it and can be classified, with regard to its origin, by the following categories:
• First party cookies: cookies managed and stored by the Website Owner.
• Third party cookies: are cookies placed on the user’s device from a domain or equipment managed by a third party entity that has its content or technological solution integrated into the Website. In these cases, the third party entity may process data collected through Cookies and the party responsible may not be able to configure their operation.
You can find more detailed information about the Cookies we use and the third-party Cookies we use in the link provided in the previous point.
With regard to duration, cookies can be classified as:
• Session cookies: will be kept until at or shortly after the end of the session on or closure of the browser or application used to access the Website;
• Persistent Cookies: stored for longer periods, thus requiring action by the user or the expiration of their retention period in order to delete these cookies.
Since Cookies can be intercepted or altered, the following security actions are taken:
• No unsecure (HTTP) requests are sent where cookies are sent to the browser in plain text and can be intercepted.
Alternatively, most Internet browsers also make it possible to control Cookies by managing their settings, allowing users to view the Cookies hosted, as well as to delete them immediately. You can also change your browser settings to block the installation of new Cookies or to be notified each time a Cookie is placed on your device.
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Google Chrome browser, click here;
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Microsoft Edge browser, click here;
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Mozilla Firefox browser, click here;
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Internet Explorer browser, click here;
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Opera browser, click here;
• For more information about the “Private Browsing” function and Cookie management in the Safari browser, click here.
Users should be aware that disabling Cookies through their browser settings may have an impact on the operation of the Website, as most browsers do not offer a settings panel in sufficient detail to allow you to turn away only Cookies that are not strictly necessary to ensure the essential functions of the websites you visit. On equipment offering this type of functionality, the user may be able to obtain greater control over the Cookies that are installed through free extensions available online.
The Website Owner reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to change, add, update or delete, in part or in full, this Cookies Policy. Where changes are relevant, the Website Owner will invite users to read the Policy and revisit their Cookie options through the Cookie management tool used on the Website.
Last modified: 04/29/2022
When you visit any website, some information is stored from your browser, mostly in the form of Cookies. Configure your preferences regarding Cookies here.